Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,383 through 2,388 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #191255
      Dr. David Sundy
      Participant

      I desire to learn something new and useful.  I expect the course to be enjoyable.

    • #191207
      Eliyahu
      Blocked

      ..

    • #190377
      Le Quoc Hung
      Participant

      To minimize pain and better navigate reality <3

    • #190155
      Ale
      Participant

      Hi everyone. I expect the coming lessons to be as exciting, fulfilling and transformative as the ones prior. I kind of think it gets even better than it already is! So excited!

    • #189987
      Joshua Ajang
      Participant

      Hi colleagues

      i would like to know after egoistic life what is next.

      Regards…

      Ajang Joshua

    • #189986
      Joshua Ajang
      Participant

      i would like to know after egoistic life what is next.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,383 through 2,388 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.