Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,587 through 2,592 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #55963
      Tina
      Participant

      I hope to gain more thorough knowledge and understanding of conception to be a co-creator for Love!

    • #55953
      Ramsey Ntombela
      Participant

      I desire to know where I come from, where I am destined,the purpose of my life here and how to go about fulfilling it in a meaningful way.

    • #55787
      Soudia Hamid Hiya
      Participant

      i want to know how kabbalah wisdom helps me to know myself

    • #55786
      Soudia Hamid Hiya
      Participant

      i want to know how kabbalah wisdom helps me to know myself

    • #55611
      megan
      Participant

      I desire to know what it takes to find what helps

       

    • #55598
      Pincus Mann
      Participant

      Hi

Viewing 6 posts - 2,587 through 2,592 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.