Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 1,663 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Malka
      Participant

I have read and listen / watch lot of videos, lectures, leaflets, some books, some class and lesson… And what I expect from this and the fallowing lessons, is some how to ensure that what I do, is a benefit for others and at the same time is something the Creator is pleased with, that will be sooner or later make a better world, (By looking at today and comparing to yesterday, does not look like is making any change). Also to some how for the Creator to use me or guide me in that journey, not to feel as EL Quijote, (A solitary Caballero, Reading a famished horse in search of adventures to address the World).

Flavio
      Participant

Well, as I saw a lot of stuff in the channel on YouTube I hope to see something new. I am more on the fact that the course is structures and I wan to know how it works here.

Julia
      Participant

Change my destiny.

Rosie
      Participant

To learn, gain knowledge…form a foundation to continue my spiritual journey.

Leighton
      Participant

i pray that Kabbalah can answer my question what am i ? and who am i? and how i can ascend on my spiritual journey.

Allen
      Participant

I intend to learn about the Creator and my place in creation, expect to become more like the Creator, and desire that connection.

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 1,663 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.