Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 1,663 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ramar
      Participant

Expect

Strenght to continue.

Desire

To get an answer about existing of my soul. Also there are many things happened in my live i like answers to.

maria santos
      Participant

I am seeking a way to know and understand the Creator. There was a period in my life that for a brief moment I knew everything was in the Creator’s hands and things would workout the way they should and I felt such peace. I am looking to achieve that and go beyond it. To fill the emptiness I feel in side after years of denying any Creator. I am at a point where I do not want more of the physical life but want everything that is non-physical. This is what I am seeking.

Tom Lasley
      Participant

Investigating the correspondence between Kabbalah and non-dual philosophy.

sunshine
      Participant

I’m excited to hear your take on Kabbalah, after learning for years with another institution.

Diane
      Participant

I hope that I will understand more about God and doing so become closer to Him.

David
      Participant

I expect the beginning of creating a solid foundation for further learning.

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 1,663 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.