Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 499 through 504 (of 1,839 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Albert
      Participant

I truly don’t know.  I am going into this journey with an open mind.

Daniel
      Participant

I have persisting thoughts that are new to me, are intense and confusing. Sometimes I spend hours trying to find words to even describe them. The fact that they continue to enter my mind and I can’t make any sense of them brings me out of balance. I hope to find something that will explain why I have them, what do they mean, or how to get them out of my head.

Alberto Velez
      Participant

Change…Change my perception, change my attitude, change my life, and ultimately change my destiny.

Exalt
      Participant

I expect to begin how to learn how I can change my perspective and therefore my life, rather than “being in the hands of blind faith.” This is also my desire.

Joann
      Participant

I want to achieve a better understanding of connection with others and the practice of Kabbalah.

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

I expect that we will be introduced to some of the fundamentals of Kabbalah.

For now, I just desire my spiritual understanding to continue to grow and to become better at dealing with my ego because it is so disruptive.

Viewing 6 posts - 499 through 504 (of 1,839 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.