Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 511 through 516 (of 1,839 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Chantalique
      Participant

Better understanding how the laws of nature manifest themselves so that I can make better decisions on a day to day basis, from small to big choices.

Marita
      Participant

New insights, widening my scope of understanding.

Richard Hays
      Participant

A deeper understanding of the language of branches. And how to use the tree of life as a map to connect with our God. Ultimately I would like to use the Knowledge of Kabbalah To assist God’s people In restoring our Connection to the divine And rebuilding Solomon’s temple Resurrecting The sanctum sanctorum. That is to say The dwelling place Of the light of the creator on earth In the heart of Of Israel!

Alexandra
      Participant

I wish for a deeper and more grounded level of spirituality and a way to achieve more active control over my life and destiny.

Andrey
      Participant

I was told quite a while ago that I need to repeat it in order to be apart of the group again

Natalya Fazylova
      Participant

Would like to learn more and understand

Viewing 6 posts - 511 through 516 (of 1,839 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.