Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 547 through 552 (of 1,840 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Aleksandra
      Participant

To learn the secrets of creation

I want to better understand myself and the world in which I live. My life was not and is not exactly easy, but over time I learned to perceive all events in my life as a set of successive tests. I am already more than 40 years old and my biggest wish is to finally find the meaning of being. I don’t want any more blind faith. It was never enough for me. I want to understand. I want to know. I want to know the one we call God and at the same time know my role in the Eternal Story.

Boke
      Participant

I want to understand life better and how it works. I want to learn more about the meaning of life and my role in it. I want to enlarge my awareness. I want to be more connected to other human beings and life as a total.

zoran malinov
      Participant

I want to understand the meaning of life

Dr. Gerry
      Participant

To be honest, I do not know what I expect in terms of the content. However, I am anticipating finding a “gift” from the creator. Which means I will be grateful with whatever G-d wants to give me. I read that the Creator is generous and wants to give to us. I am ready to receive it with gratitude and thanksgiving.

Daniel
      Participant

To understand better:

My behavior, and eventualy correct the false doing. To try to understand true reality.

Viewing 6 posts - 547 through 552 (of 1,840 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.