Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 565 through 570 (of 1,840 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I really do not “expect” anything. I am here to learn about: the reality in which I am meant to be an active participant, the methods and tools I need to achieve my purpose in this life, to serve Hashem with all my being including the point in my heart which is the most intimate part of me, to be a part of the whole and not a blind passive observer. For my wellbeing but most of all for the wellbeing of all around me.

Michelle
      Participant

I’m hoping to have greater control of my life instead of leaving it up to chance.

Angela
      Participant

Great question! I desire to become more consciously aware of the forces and choices that surround my lifetime, so that I can better see the likely outcomes of my choices, and understand why my desires arise.

Stefaan
      Participant

I feel good, I feel happy,  kabbalah is just another gift on my path…

co
      Participant

Hello! i expect to learn more foundation about the kli and the Light.   I desire to achieve knowledge, and a greater connection.

Amber
      Participant

I want to change my perceptions of myself to help with the attainment of perfection for the whole

Viewing 6 posts - 565 through 570 (of 1,840 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.