Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 303 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lily
      Participant

to learn how to be like him

Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

It entails giving up the self. To not live to receive any more. To live for others, to care for others, to spread the love of the creator. To make yourself small compared to others so you can serve them at all times. To love All. Learn to not receive.

Christina
      Participant

Recognition and correction of intention

Jonah
      Participant

Intention

Manuela
      Participant

Asking myself what is the reason why I desire something: what is my intention? What Love’d do if It were me?😊 At the end It means, would it be of a service to others or not? And then choose.

peter
      Participant

recognizing that you are programmed with a self centered outcome until you realize that you need help from the same program that created you in this state to alter your program and if you don’t you have no way of altering it to its desired state.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 303 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.