Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 313 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hannah
      Participant

I’m afraid that I’m still at the stage where any answer I might give to this question will probably be wrong.  Looking forward to learning the true answer!

Sheila
      Participant

It means we are on the path to understanding equivalence of form with the Creator, the slow climb up the ladder to complete adherence with the Creator. It means opening the point in our hearts to true Joy.

Manuela
      Participant

To me it means becoming aware of my everpresent egoistic nature and pattern and seeing the blessing of the awareness as a starting point for a real change.

Johan
      Participant

something that I am eager to know

Walter
      Participant

Find a purpose useful to the rest of life and make it happen until that usefulness takes over and perpetuates.

Robert
      Participant

develop corrected desires and intention, to connect with others using the partzuf to climb the ladder

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.