Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Letta
      Participant

Reaching the state of faith above reason. By the help of the reforming light we become free from the usual suffering.

Fatima
      Participant

Human beings are all free. If not, then what is the point of creation. My views may change as I progress along my studies, but so far free will is the only thing that makes sense.

p
      Participant

We can ask the reforming light for that freedom.

Kristin
      Participant

I have freedom to choose my intention. We acquire it with a change of attitude and by praying or demanding of help from The Creator.

Molly
      Participant

Freedom is the knowledge and understanding to make an informed choice about pursuing a spiritual path. The reforming light ( im not sure i really understand this concept ) helps us ( I imagine) to feel this spiritual choice is the best for us and the world .

Miho
      Participant

Freedom is not decision from one’s ego.

but I did not get it yet.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.