Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Amirhossein
      Participant

Freedom happens when we have the ability to choose between at least two options. In our current state we can only follow the desires of our body. All we do is choosing between this egoistic act and that egoistic act. If we reach the state where we have the ability to act more than that (altruism) we have the freedom.

We can’t do otherwise .All we can do is attract the reforming light and let it lift us to the other state. We need to try and change our intentions. By moving in the middle line and reaching faith above reason it will finally happen.

Jennifer
      Participant

What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Freedom is ability to chose that which we can control; our environment. Yes, they are physical in terms of who we allow to teach us, who we allow to influence us (friends/society/religion), and what books we study. But to me the environment is also mental/spiritual/psychological. It is what I allow myself to ponder on. Whose words do I allow to replay in my mind? What thoughts do I nourish with more study and find my mind going to. I have freedom on where I allow my thoughts go. Like most Kabbalah terms and sequences I am trying to strengthen my grasp on the the different Lights. I know the Direct Light shines upon our Kli but that our screen filters most of it out but that a little gets through everytime filing our Kli more and allowing more Reflected Light to come from our Kli. Receiving/bestowal. And I know there is a Surrounding Light that draws near to us as we seek more wisdom. I’m guessing because I can’t remember…that the Reforming Light guides us on chosing our environment.

Jennifer
      Participant

Freedom is being at peace with the desire of the Creator for us His created beings. It mutes the opposite forces within us that are in resistance to His desire. Freedom is being still and knowing. It is peace.

Łukasz
      Participant

After different life experiences, I concluded that freedom is the ability to choose what a higher purpose requires me to do. It’s a deep feeling that I have been created for a specific purpose only.
      That doesn’t mean it’s a high or lofty purpose from society’s perspective.
      From this perspective, I can feel a different degrees of freedom, but I don’t know if it’s possible to be certain that I’m in the right place without information from above.

Todd
      Participant

Freedom to choose internality over externality

tristan
      Participant

I would say if your talking about freedom in which is in sync with the reforming light then it would resemble one who understands the meaning of life, the purpose of his or her life and desires to live their life In accordance with the divine plan in regards to the correlation between the two. If the desire is to use our  lives as a means to further the development of our evolution then we become free workers of higher forces

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.