Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

Freedom is the ability to ask the Creator for help to correct my internal system through the Point in the Heart and align it through the Light of Reform to the Creator’s Will. By doing this I become A Will to Receive in order to bring contentment to the Creator ❤️

Freedom is a desire for Spirituality

Juan Londono
      Participant

Freedom in kabbalah refers to the freedom we have to choose an environment that helps us grow closer to the creator and to create the intention to receive not just for my self.  Without this we are pushed further away from nature, the people around us, and all of reality.

Francis Carrier
      Participant

By adapting our intention in equivalence of form to that of the Reforming Light, we gain the possibility to change our will to receive to a will to receive in order to bestow.

Leah Bergman
      Participant

I look forward to this lesson to see what Kabbalists call freedom. From what we have learned so far, I imagine it will be our reactions and perceptions to situations are in our control and freedom comes as the intentions change, which also changes are perception.

Charlotte
      Participant

Before starting to study Kabbalah I thought freedom is the ability to make your own choices and not be controlled. This video makes me think that freedom has to do with the ability to create or choose your environment. I think freedom also has to do with the ability to change your intention.

jill
      Participant

This is my favorite quote about freedom: “What we humans consider to be free will really consists of ignorance about the factors that influence us. We have the mistaken sensation that there aren’t any.”

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.