Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mark Short
      Participant

Freedom, the ability to consciously make a choice toward something. Connected to the reforming Light to make that choice that the reforming Light would make.

Jeffrey
      Participant

I think to acquire freedom I must recognize the point in the heart.

Melanie
      Participant

I don’t know what freedom is. According to the video I can acquire freedom if I surround myself with friends who desire to acquire real freedom.

suzanne
      Participant

i don’t know what freedom is, i thought i did, but then it was revealed that what i thought was freedom was not freedom at all.  With the Reforming Light, the desire for the will to receive for my sake gets reformed into receiving in order to bestow or through study of Kabbalah i can go from wanting everything my way and to feel i have control which feels confining and lonely not free like i thought it would, now i feel more freedom because i don’t know what freedom is.  The prep video seemed to suggest choosing internality before externality is a clue.  Should be another great lesson, peace.

Nikola Patafta
      Participant

I don’t what is absolute freedom, but with help from above I can more freely make choices that will move me toward my truer self.

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

Freedom is the ability to choose between internality and externality. When we constantly scrutinize ourselves in every moment if we are for the externality or the internality, finally we’ll be able to enter spirituality.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.