Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Victoria
      Participant

Freedom is having the sense needed to be able to perceive the choice between receiving for the sake of receiving versus receiving while holding the awareness that what I am receiving (or perceiving) is from the creator, for my good, in order to come into harmony with the master plan of all of creation and should be received in order to appease the grand orchestrator of all the things.

Peter
      Participant

I’m not sure I have the answer to either question. It seems that we can acquire freedom by focusing on internality rather than externality.

Michael
      Participant

Freedom is having the awareness of 2 intentions within: reception and bestowal and the ability to consciously choose one over the other. With friends, this can develop into equivalence of form.

Katel
      Participant

Question 1a:

Freedom is when we have attained that state or level that will enable us control our destiny!

Question 1b:

With the help of the Reforming Light, we can acquire freedom by:

i) Correcting and curating our egoistic desires and intentions

ii) Growing the Point in the Heart in an enabling environment

iii) Attainment of the equivalence of form with the Only Force of Reality, the Creator.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

Freedom is a choice we make to follow the creator even though it feels like we are working against our ego.

Christianne
      Participant

freedom  is  that point  where you can choose to follow  the  Upper light   the  will to bestow

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.