Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

real freedom  is  in the pont in my heart  when I dont ask the creator to change all what happens to me  but that I correct myself , the free will to come to a transormation in myself  to be a better person   to look differnt way to the force of nature  the good who is always gd  all the things that happens is for a reason  to come to connection , to build a connection

Dale
      Participant

We will be free when we are no longer trapped in searching for satisfaction in the things of this life. We can only find true meaning and happiness in our relationship with God. The pursuit of happiness apart from him is a treadmill going nowhere. Freedom is the realization that this is the wrong path. It is a prison we can walk away from.

Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

Freedom is being free from the endless struggle to receive in order to receive, because it is a never ending cycle that will never completely fulfil us, like trying to pour water into a bucket with holes in the bottom. By the help of the Reforming Light, we can see where we do not have free will, and thereby work in the space that we have. It helps us find the space between the point of the heart and our will to receive.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Freedom. Which I acquire as a result of making a choice which I feel beneficial to my decisions.  Using The Light that Reforms, is my guide towards reaching the thoughts of The Upper Light

Ozie
      Participant

The ability to make the correct choice. Such as drawing closer to our creator. The technology of the reforming light will show us techniques so we can acquire that freedom.

Brian Sachs
      Participant

Freedom from pain, freedom to enjoy. Faith in the creator and an independent desire to give. The reforming light builds the knowledge of the Creator and the desire for spirituality.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.