Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Larry
      Participant

Freedom is the process to make decisions without being coerced. Ultimately one should derive pleasure from such a choice without feeling regret.

Douglas
      Participant

I think the whole free will is a tricky thing. I don’t think we really have freedom of choice in the way we normally think of it. Every choice I make is the result of a desire that I have. I have not chosen any of my desires, they arise in me. I don’t choose the people I get to interact with, or the thoughts that come to me. I feel like I am just on a ride moving along a track outside of my control and I can only observe.

Judit
      Participant

Freedom is to choose internality, spirituality, to wake up the spark in my heart and change my intention.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

It is the concious ability to exercise the will to receive for the purpose of bestowing to the Creator. The Reforming light helps us to change our intention for reception.

Jurgis
      Participant

By default we act in will to receive in my own benefit. If we act in default mode / function than there is no freedom because we act always as programmed. If we pray /ask for  Creator to correct us and that we can go against our default function than we have made other choice than function in default mode and by this choice we have freedom. A freedom from being in default mode of will ro receive in my own benefit.

Brad
      Participant

Freedom is the ability to engage in the actions one desires without having to get permission from someone else. We can acquire it by attaining equivalence of form with the higher realms/light

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.