Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 277 through 282 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      chris patton
      Participant

reforming light is wonderful i feel coser to the creator every day

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Just a decision needed to be really free.and aftar that choice the light works.

freedom is a spiritual condition, enhanced by the light of the creator, setting us in the rigtht path to bestowal what we receive, and therefore gain equivalence of form with the Creator; However, we need to nurture such condition by joining with other points in the hearts of our brothers and sisters.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

By practicing kabbalah by surrounding myself by the according environment I can acquire freedom.

Rachel
      Participant

Freedom is the maturity of spirituality we attain, where our outsdie situations cannot affect us anymore. When we know of a truth there is none like unto the creator, there is only the creator, by this knowing, we have freedom.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

I will say that freedom exists on different levels and shapes (like anything else I can think of. Everything seems to exist in levels and degrees that we have to dig through to uncover). The lion on savanah is more free than the lion in a cage, the first one is free to roam, but can´t do anything other than follow it´s natural “progamming”, the latter can´t roam and must still follow it´s programming. Within a society, a common person living in Denmark has more freedom of choice than a common person living in China. Freedom for mankind comes with a price, and the price is responsibillity. The more freedoms you want in a society, the more responsibillities you have to be willing to take. I have discovered that with this Kabbalistic knowledge, I have become even more free (especially in free in my thinking), so we are dependant on our own worldview because we can only act according to our own knowledge/truth of the world we live in, what we think we know and our previous experiences, and what we conclueded from them. If I want to feel content in this world, I have no freedom, I have but one choice, I MUST increase my sense of spirituallity and sense of belonging in this wierd world.

Viewing 6 posts - 277 through 282 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.