Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eric
      Participant

I just realized that the katabasis (descent) through the 125 steps is a process of concretization and incarnation, while the path back up through the reshimot are an anabasis (re-ascent) of abstraction and spiritualization.

Edward Taddei
      Participant

Hello,

What gets me is that i have found so many similarities between kabbalah and my own beliefs that have followed me since i was a child. Have a good day.

Simply wishing to elevate a prayer, thanking for the Creator’s will to share His wisdom through KabU & asking for His correction on our equivalence of form, to resemble His. Shalom!

Janina
      Participant

Ten Sefirot and Partzufim seem to work like a channel from separation to unity and vice versa.  This is magnificent and I wait to learn more.

Alessa
      Participant

The fact that this whole separation to then get to ascend back to the Creator is all so we can eventually experience greater pleasures than first felt when we were still fully united with the Creator.

I suppose that this is somewhat similar to how we can only appreciate the lack of pain when we’ve already felt and known pain…

Josh
      Participant

I was originally under the impression that kaballah was Jewish mysticism. Finding out it isn’t and regarded the books being coded was very interesting.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.