Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andres Delgado
      Participant

I was amazed by the idea that Kabbalah is a science and that the terms used in Kabbalah com from a place of attainment. I’m looking forward to learning more and hoping I can reach some level of attainment myself. Part of me doubts it all, since I haven’t experienced it myself, but another part of me feels this is true.

Hai Mag
      Participant

Love, Logic, and the Leap of Faith: A Journey Beyond the Physical

Aristotle called us rational animals, and surely logic shapes much of our world. But what about love, especially that soul-deep connection that feels preordained? Science can’t fully explain it, yet it feels real.

Here’s a thought: maybe our free will lies not in logic, but in a kind of “sixth sense” – the holy spirit or the third eye, as some traditions call it. This “sixth sense” lets faith become a way of knowing, a way to access a deeper reality beyond the physical.

Imagine this: our everyday choices might be influenced by a constant “benefit-loss” analysis, but through faith, we can break free. We can embrace this deeper connection, this love that transcends the material world.

Think of it as a leap of faith, a journey guided not by logic, but by an intuition that whispers of something more. Is this where our true free will lies? In choosing to see beyond the physical and embrace the possibility of a love that connects us all?

Ed
      Participant

I just read Matan Torah by Baal HaSulam…..WOW!

Ed
      Participant

I have really been enjoying my new journey into the Wisdom of Kabbalah through this course and your videos on YouTube. I feel like I am in first grade again!

As a lifelong student of scripture, there was one verse that always kept me scratching my head and wondering the meaning.

Proverbs 18:1 says: “Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom.” I’ve looked up various commentaries and they are all over the map and of little help.

Since the keyword is desire, and desire seems to be an integral concept in Kabbalah, I wondered if this verse is expounded upon in any Kabbalistic writings?

With my limited understanding of Kabbalah, it seems to me it’s saying, “When the point in the heart of a man turns into a burning desire, he separates from his egoistic corporal existence, and seeks out and integrates wisdom.”

Thanks for any light you may shed.

Hi Ed,

Here’s a more modern translation, maybe that will shed some light for you: “A man who isolates himself seeks his own desire; He rages against all wise judgment”.

Given that the whole process of our correction is in reconnecting the shattered soul, isolating ourselves and focusing on our own desire does not lead to correction.

Just picture that all of humanity is part of a single system. Like a 8 billion piece jigsaw puzzle. Each piece of the puzzle (each person) is perfect by itself and does not require any correction. Meaning that we don’t need to recolor any of the pieces or cut off any seemingly excess parts. The only thing we need to do is find where each piece fits relative to all the other pieces. And by that we correct everything.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2014/05/puzzle-adam-harishon/

Albert @ KabU

JamesM
      Participant

Hello from Poland.

Great lessons, thank you so much. I’m really intrigued by the idea that the people, places and things mentioned in various spiritual texts (The Bible, Zohar, etc) are actually referring to internal spiritual states. Absolutely fascinating!

Karina Menchaca
      Participant

It’s interesting knowing how there’s a coded language that once you get to know it will help ypu achieve deeeper knowledge

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.