Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

• This topic has 174 replies, 157 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Ben.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      王
      Participant

The opinion of kabbalah”correcting the egoism”and”bestowal”affect me.It makes me to rethink if it is worthy to concern too much about those useless emotions.They are only the reflection of my egoism.I become more altruistic in my life and feeling more peaceful thanks to the studying of kabbalah.

Cristina
      Participant

Hello dear Kabbalah teacher,

Im feeling completely in the right place, as some answers to my questions are coming as I’m watching….

my heart beats so alive and loving, but the truth is to help others I need a bit of coming down to the mind of understanding

still feel so beautiful in my heart the connection to nature, God, the divine energy of creation (any name)

and it shock me a bit when I hear in answers or question….. about the creator:

-why is hidden?, why it doest show itself to us and give us hope and reason to believe in him?

to this I can’t believe we are so blind, it is every where! it is shining in the sky, in the voice of the birds, in every single grass! we have it so close that we can’t see it!

look into your eyes, look into other critter deep into their eyes, in a dog….. and tears will come from your eyes.

thank you for this amazing teaching, hope one day I can understand it so well that I become one with the teachings, then….I can work in giving it to others.

much Love, all Love!

John
      Participant

It is the Nature of Light to Radiate and Illume inwards, into the depths of my Being, and to naturally, with no effort on my part, Radiate out into this world and through all the levels of Reality, back to the Creator.  It is Pure Bliss.  This is True Altruism.  It is not even receiving to give.  It is Receiving and Giving simultaneously, continuously, and Eternally.

It is just what is Natural, and effortless, like breathing.  It is just a matter of a simple choice, to shift the Awareness from the show of the senses to the ever-present Reality of the IS, the Light, the Voice, the Song of Life.  Fix the Attention on feeling and surrendering to this Unending experience of completion, satisfaction, and Joy.  Then, effortlessly, my thoughts, feelings, and actions naturally flow from this Awareness of this flow of Unending Light.

This Path of Kabbalah is a sure thing, just follow it relentlessly, and never be stopped by doubts or seeming failures.  It will happen, just as the True Kabbalists say.

John
        Participant

Beautifully expressed dear Kabbalist.

Karl
      Participant

The idea of thinking of spiritual matters and foregoing physical matters when reading The Zohar. it is hard to lose the physical mindset.

Ann Stephens
      Participant

I am grateful to hear about the language of roots. This concept gave me a different perspective on why the world is the way that it is, for better and worse.

Julie in Cornwall
      Participant

The five basic principles really were simplified

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.