Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Clara
      Participant

It was a challenge to hear about the state of spirit we all want to achieve as our goal, because I was practising that in a part of the family and with friends. Sharing, supporting the others emotionally and morally, steping back letting the other in front, we were taught to do so, and it was even working with some and sometimes. But this was back in Romania and in the communism time. Through a difficult relationship with the mother I even was in the situation to become at least emotionally a mother for her (at that time with the goal to receive, of course), and that triggerts now a lot, because that was too much too early. I was a mother before I could be a woman. And I could only be a mother like a child could (and somehow I was led spiritually as I know today) So I was already “exercising” the state of Bina – and somehow still do. Plus I am still atracting people, who have unprocessed mother-issues, being a surface of projection for them, which is very awkward for me. The solution for me would be to defend and disolve that position in order to become free there. Kabbalah has surely another approach I wish I can deal with. So I was wondering, when you speak about absorbing desires, if I would be able to absorb pure desires, not trauma, and I felt a resistance against the idea of “absorbing”. You even say guys, sometimes is more mess. So then halleluya.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

The whole concept of everyone in the world being a disowned part of myself is rather startling!  It really has made me listen to the news in a whole different way.  I’m finding it impossible to hate and reject the politicians I used to enjoy hating and rejecting, because I’m looking them at disowned parts of myself, rather than as some external enemy.

sj
        Participant

Wow same here! I used to watch all sorts of commentary that would mock the other political side and I just can’t now. I still have my egoism pop up, but at least now there’s a resistance to it, instead of me just going along with whatever it wants.

John Caton
      Participant

Amplification of the power of connected desires of bestowal, along with Gil’s eyes-closed exercise had a strong impact on me. For a brief time, there was an understanding I had not experienced before. I hope it returns.

Scott
      Participant

This blew my mind: In Tony’s video, What Kind of Prayers Get Answered, he says, “The soul exists in the people we see outside of us. They are disowned parts of us. They are desires.” Prayer is about making the corrections to become like the Creator. So, my prayer is that I will reestablish the connection with the people around me. That I will feel their desires as my desire. That I will feel them incorporated in my sensation of self. I look forward to doing this work in a group of 10!

Maria
      Participant

All this lesson about praying was very enlightened for me.

“There’s nothing but Him” as the best concept to hold onto for acceptance of what it is in front of us, and instead of wanting to change it, wanting to change ourselves.

Rae
      Participant

The sense of  increasing connection through ascent and descent continues to blow my mind 😁🙏

Growing in gratitude is fun!! 💖

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.