Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seamus Dolan
      Participant

On viewing the Equivalence of Form video for a third time this blew my mind. Such an amazing piece of knowledge being shared with us all . . . and how had it totally escaped my notice the first times!!!

“So, these constant events that evolve in our lives are like notes of love, a beckoning on the part of the Creator to come to him.”

Paul
      Participant

How to get a screen In de video, de property of the screen “not for me” .

Lucky
      Participant

What blew my mind is : The same actions can be have other meaning depends on the intention. The analogy of 2 friends enlighten my understanding.

Loyda
      Participant

It must be cool to be able to live in the spiritual world while in the body. The thought of it blows my mind.

Paul
      Participant

I loved the Creator’s paradox: needing to be hidden so we don’t get overawed and follow His ways because they lead to eternal pleasures that way exceeding any material pleasures this world can offer, but yet also needing to reveal a part of Himself so we sense the gap in our intention versus His Nature and become drawn to correct our egoism. Explains the AC we experience in our relationship with Him … temporary amazing closeness and overwhelming pleasure when we sense His Presence, alternating with moments of feeling alone and in the dark at His apparent distance. Nice to know it is all part of the path towards Him and eternal Oneness!

Rosie
      Participant

Starting to be able to put past suffering into better perspective. Also, I don’t want to loose the great inner dialogue I’ve always had with my Creator. It’s not disrespectful, it’s just very loving. I’ve found some of the kabalah concepts confusing my personal relationship with my Creator. Help me understand who really helped me through the traumas of my past. In my mind and heart HE has always been a very loving Father figure guiding me. I don’t want to loose that life line. It would be crushing to find out I was just talking to myself because it didn’t feel like that. Then again, (this is so confusing) we started from one Source before we became scattered parts or points of the heart.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.