Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Allen
      Participant

Lot of big-concepts in this lesson to alter my perspective. . . . Everything that exists in the creature is within the will to receive, which is the Creator’s imprint within the creature, which is an extension of His Essence and, therefore, not actually a new thing (a concept from the recommended readings). Appears like there are 2 entities, the creature and the Creator, but the creature’s processional route back to equivalence of form with the Creator reveals there was only the Creator the entire time all along – like ein od milvado [not at all saying I understand it, just thinking out loud to try and process it].

The Screen, though, is my favorite practical tool of the method. Learning more about it made for a nice perspective change as well, a great help to be aware of how I am to receive and act not for myself only.

Malka
      Participant

If there is something that blow me, is that… We; the human race, Adam (Not Eva) but the rest of us are speaking apes?  That we never were created as the Bible and Torah said? That Transition 5 Is the time when we move up?

Gillian
      Participant

What blew my mind was that the 5 chief Kabbalists were all one soul. I have belief in reincarnation so of course, this now makes perfect sense but had not occurred to me before.

I also see now why Kabbalah is available to all. The world is currently filled with death, pain, hatred and darkness. We as individuals are all a small part of bringing the creators light back to the world.

stephen
      Participant

Dear Tony/ staff ,

After realising the 14 billion time line, now I’m out of sync, because in the tanach I’ve always presumed the creation is only 6,000 years old. now as a very new student to KabU I’m having to relearn certain principles through kabbala’s understanding .
      Please will you help me understand why the tanach says after the creation of 6 days Adam was created ex nihilo in the 7th day .
      most grateful for your understanding
      sincerely
      Stephen

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

Just a little bit from the first video under this week’s Related material:

Gil Shir (KabU instructor) describes how the 5 greatest Kabbalists through time, those who brought Kabbalah into a new phase five times through the history of mankind, began with Adam, then Abraham, and on through Ari, and finally… Baal haSulam!

When I heard and watched the time line of this, I realized that we, who are students of Kabbalah today, right now, live in a very unique, special time in the Journey of Mankind. I was born four years after Baal haSulam passed on, just in time to become a student of Michael Laitman, who is the one that brings the message out in the open public space so that everyone who wants to (everyone who has the Point in the Heart) can study and transcend all the way up the ladder to attainment of Equivalence of Form with the Creator.

Seeing and hearing this is of such particularly special meaning to me because I struggle a lot with self doubt, constantly wondering if I have been wrong most of my life when I was waiting and looking for the time when I found somebody who would and could teach me Kabbalah (I have “known” Kabbalah was key to my ascent since I was 28, and I am 65 now).

When I came upon a movie about Doc. Michael Laitman and his life’s work, what he has taken it upon himself to dedicate his life to doing – sharing kabbalah with, and making it accessible to, the world – I knew this was it. The time and the opportunity to do what I was always meant to do had finally come knocking and was standing at my door step. So of course, when I found out about Bnei Baruch and KabU, I jumped at this incredible chance.

And then what happens? I find myself thinking I can’t do it, I have build too much baggage, my ego has been given complete control, and I’m just not good enough to handle it and get through or passed it all.

This has been going on literally every week, but every time when I’m at my worst and feel most low, a new understanding (a transcendence) has happened during my work with the material, and I have been able to continue and understand that I am meant to do this, even if I still wonder how I will be able to do it.

There is always the possibility that I will fail, but I keep finding more proof that I have been right about Kabbalah being the way I am meant to travel, and so I will keep doing my best to succeed – not only because I want my own suffering to not having been for nothing, but because there have been times in my life where my own suffering was “extended” to and affected others negatively, simply because I was so sure I was meant to survive and become a force for good in the world.

One last thing I would like to mention: I have heard it mentioned a few times that those of us who have a very large ego shouldn’t be so sad because our Point in the Heart might also be large, and our drive to make up al 125 steps and attaining Equivalence of Form may be larger as well. This may be true, I can see a logic in the argument, but there is also the fact that the stronger forces you are dealing with, the greater the damage you can achieve instead of what you hope for, is also greater. Indeed, Doc. Michael Laitman mentions this as a fact in the second video on the Related page.

I apologize for taking up so much space, and promise to not make a habit of it.

What blew my mind about week 4 is that the whole time we were actually being revealed not only yhe structure of the 10 Sefirot, but the “why” about them. Amazing!!

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.