Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

This structure is just a division of the spiritual desire that we need to correct into sefirot, partzufim, and worlds. The most basic division of the desire is 1 Sefira. 5 Sefirot compose 1 partzuf. 5 Partzufim compose 1 world. There are 5 worlds in total.

Maria Memoli
      Participant

I appreciate the quality of Binah: the “observer” of the qualities of the Creator…its capability to realize that it’s receiving too much at the point to reject the Light…

Is this realization, maybe, the first moment in which we start detaching from our ego?!

Sarah
      Participant

I think what blew my mind and offered more clarity than ever before is, how you can take the act of receiving and analyse it in a completely different way to understand that you can also be bestowing through the act of receiving. This has given me a completely new perspective and something to really consider moving forward – thank you!

David J
      Participant

It seems that each question in my mind for days gets answered time after time as the teaching, groups, and materials are presented. It’s so great. Thanks to all

Andrew
      Participant

What blew me away from this week’s lesson was actually in a video in the ‘Related’ section – a video Gil did on the ten sefirot. I’ve watched several of his videos on the subject so far, but this was by far the most detailed one I’ve seen on the sefirot.

I came to KabU in my search to understand the archetypical mind, which I was provided three different avenues of study to learn from, and for the first time I can see some very specific parallels between Kabbalah and one of the other two avenues which, while helpful, was unfortunately incomplete in the form in which I discovered it.

There is a structure to the consciousness that makes up all reality, and I’m determined to understand it… if for no other reason than the fact that I believe I may, more and more every day.

Shmuley
      Participant

How all is inter connected and how it all reflects into each other. Spiritual realm also reflects into the physical and back.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.