Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 3 posts - 43 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

What gave me a new perspective was that the thought that people change according to what ‘fase’ they are in going toward Malchut. It made me realise that I can have expectations of people which people cannot give. But I am also in a ‘fase’ that i need to receive it. It might sounds strange. But for me something suddenly made sense.

Paul
      Participant

The notion, or understanding that there is a path that leads us from darkness to light, from ignorance to conciousness, from unreality to reality and that we only (only?) have to feel the need to choose for that path.

This was beautiful visualized in the lesson by the reshimot (remembrances) of former inner states which can lead one back on the track (the ascent)., from where we came. Indeed back to the future.

Michael
      Participant

I am nothing but an intellectual animal who is indebted to God and God expects so much from me. I feel sad because I feel that I’m not doing my best enough and it’s really demoralizing. I realized how minute I am in this whole cosmos. Just like a specter of sand in a heap of sand. Just like a thread in a woven sweater. I feel insignificant but my hope is that I am part of something bigger and God needs me to comprehend that fact and adjust myself to receive 100% so as to give. I’m blest.

Viewing 3 posts - 43 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.