Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 2 posts - 43 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Camila
      Participant

All the stuff in this lesson blew my mind, but the “Pyramid concept” made me feel “guilty”. It’s hard to explain, maybe I’m wrong, but I feel like all my selfish acts make the work of the Kabbalists at the top of the pyramid really difficult. Perhaps now I’ve started to understand more about where our “free will” lives: it’s been revealed to me what we need to do together and if I don’t collaborate with it I’ll have to come back here in this exile again and again until I realize it. So, let‘s make it faster and helpful to everyone, as we are one soul.

Paul
      Participant

The mentioning of invariance in the lesson, invariance being a law in nature, gave me  a long forgotten sensation of amazement .

The conservation of energy, nothing is lost, from beginning to end, from chaos to unity with all the intermediate states of development, life-cycles of transformation, the universe one big  recycling bin.

All of that conceived in one thought, the thought of creation. Awesome.

Viewing 2 posts - 43 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.