Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      peter
      Participant

All the new material I am coming across that defines and explains the fullness of nature to the finest detail, its mind blowing

Sheila
      Participant

It always goes back to Nature. And in Nature there are forces that we cannot identify with our corporeal 5 senses, leaving a vast unknown in our midst. Included in this unknown are things we might call mysticism, such as the influence of the planets on a person’s personality in conjunction with the time they were born. In our corporeal world we call it astrology. Hearing this to just be Nature from Rav Laitman opened a door for me that I had opened long ago and yet with my study of Kabbalah had to wonder how this was going to work out for me. Like someone’s religion I needed to be able to incorporate this important part of me with my Kabbalah studies.

This leaves the door of Nature open to other forms of what would be considered hidden, or mysticism, such as the so-called sixth sense of divination, and other phenomena, unlike the sixth sense we are dealing with in Kabbalah specifically. But as I struggled with some of these qualities I have in regards to my study of Kabbalah, I now realize that what I am dealing with is just Nature, other hidden areas of Nature that not everyone may be attuned to in their corporeal lives. Simple intuition that everyone has if they are open to it would be in this category. This Nature is a gift from the Creator and I am grateful for this week’s lesson that showed it to me.

matthew shifflett
      Participant

I recently was confronted to make a choice between the ego or the creator. I choose not to receive. I felt an immense feeling of joy and love from the creator. teacher you talked about in this lesson. you helped me when I was confronted. I sought you out and on your page teacher it said stay away from your ego. you helped and didn’t know it, very grateful. I feel I’m on the path of correction and not of ego or self.

Jazmir
      Participant

The new concept of prayer.

Thank you.

Paul
      Participant

I finally got that we have to try and perform altruistic acts to see that we are utterly incapable of this under our own will and strength. It is only by trying and failing that I realise I need the Creator’s gift of Lishma and cry out to Him for His help with all my heart … that He then moves to bestow me with this gift. Its as though I need to reach the bottom of my barrel to realise in my soul that He is God and I am His creation and I can do nothing to transform my nature without His bestowal of Lishma. This was a very powerful realisation!

Rosie
      Participant

Finding the difference between religion and kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.