Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tristan
      Participant

I just wish that everyone can experience the joy that comes from spiritual development. I hope that they get a curiosity for higher learning that gives them the push they need to get on the fast track. Spiritual growth had become an amazing part of my daily life and it plats a part in every circumstance I face.

Cyndi
      Participant

1) What most inspired you in the course?

That I was created to be what ‘I’ am and so was ‘everybody’ else but there is a way – that the Creator doesn’t see ‘me’ as an individual soul but as part as Adam ha Rashon; the reuniting of the soul of Adam ha Rashon is inevitable. That there is a path to follow through the study of authentic Kaballah – I found it liberating to realize there is nothing we do or will do that wasn’t first thought out by the Creator, this makes one realize in a real way that there is no need to carry grudges and unforgiveness towards others and ourselves.

…….

2) What have I learned about myself in the process?

I learned to see the evil within – the egoistic nature in me in all things, and there is no hope/help for me except to learn how to love my neighbor as myself through the study/guidance/reforming Light

3) What do you wish for your fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish for connection with each other so that we can truly learn how to love thy neighbor as ourselves so that we are able to reach equivalence of form – I wish for our corrections and attainments

William Taylor
      Participant

I learned that my Ego is always trying to take control take credit for anything that I do weather I do things to care and love someone else or for my own needs, Look what I did. Nothing happens without our Aba’s approval first and there is no power beside him. Why can’t i stop certain behaviors. I is depressing and discouraging.

yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

Learning that we are all one and have to want to connect with the creator and do the steps and the creator will make it happen

Dan
      Participant

What most inspired me: The force of nature working in tandem with the lessons delivered each week.

What have I learned about myself: That I underestimate the force of nature who has a lesson plan to teach me slow and steady along with Beni Baruch.

what do I wish for my fellows: success in revealing The Creator, He is so great!

Michael
      Participant

1. What most inspired me in the course?

what most inspired me in the course is the possibility of uniting with the creator; the idea of an equivalence of form. Also, I have understood that Loving my neighbor is beyond a mere knowledge of the concept but a method. Learning this method will supplement for the 613 mitzvot which I shall encounter on the path. Also, I’ve been able to comprehend the stages to the path of correction; equivalence of form.

2. What have I learned about myself in the process?
      As far as this course is concerned, I’ve realized that my correction is contagious. The more I correct myself as an individual, the more the whole is corrected. Thus, Loving my neighbor is perfectly equal as loving myself. I used to see myself as a separate entity from the “Adam haRishon “ but now, I feel more inclusive. Baruch HaShem!

3. What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish them strength and Willpower to walk this path! I know how my life has changed through Kabbalah and I’m not going to say that I’m enjoying it egotistically. Nevertheless, I believe that the creator has Great plans for anyone who has found Kabbalah! God bless us all!

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.