Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shel
      Participant

1) What most inspired me in the course?

I feel very inspired to truly see others as myself, on a different level than ever before.

2) What have I learned about myself in the process?

I have become more aware of the negative judgements I make about other people.

3) What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish for all of us to reach equivalence with the Creator.

Cat
        Participant

I relate very much to your summation here.  Thank you.

Shel
          Participant

Thank you! 🙂

ali malekzadeh
      Participant

Hi everyone

What most inspired me in the course? well, I deeply inspired by “None Else Besides Him”, giving me deep peace and assurance

What have I learned about myself in the process? I learned that I’m a part of whole and it changes my pov to other people and it enables me to love them as part of the whole even though I don’t like some of their actions.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? don’t hesitate and give it a shot, you won’t miss any thing

Charlotte
      Participant

What inspires me most is the concept that there is none other besides him which means that no matter what happens it is part of the path that I am supposed to be on. I have learned about myself that I really tend to isolate from other people and really don’t like to be too involved with others. I have learned that this is coming from my ego and also the egos of others, which is part of out nature but something we have to learn to overcome. I wish everyone else well in their journey and hope people continue.

John Caton
      Participant

More and more, I see I cannot progress alone. I need the Creator’s help and I need help from everyone here. I wish we were face-to-face.

Sal
      Participant

I want to know the Creator more to be in equivalence of form with the Creator.

Juan Londono
      Participant

Being able to take what I am being given by life and realize that I am giving back.  That I am part of this process that is so much bigger than I am and moves all things in reality.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.