Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

Hi Friends,

I was most inspired by the beautiful clear answers to life.

Me  …… I need to be the change I hope to see. Only by attracting an infinite source of light. This surrender brings about a global assurity of change for good.  I have learned about my ego and I am inspired to attract the light that will reform this ego so that I can connect with others in love.

My sincere wish is that we all experience this beautiful light.

Roger Fry
      Participant

What has inspired me and made the most impact are the is, there is non other but the creator. Starting to see others as part of yourself and how the light can be amplified.
      My wish for the participants, is that they achieve equivalence of form.

Leah Bergman
      Participant

I’ve learned a lot about connection in a deeper way. I’ve also learned a lot about myself.

Mary
      Participant

This is been great. thank you!

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

The importance placed on connection…as it is nudging me to step out of previous stagnant comfort zones. (All the lessons were great).

That I have the desire to keep developing the point in my heart even more than I realized previously.

I wish my fellow students the best and hope they will continue the work and that they have many enlightening moments on their path. May you all have strength when you need it and may you all feel the connection to others and to the Creator.

Namron
      Participant

I have learned that I need to reach out and make friends, so the promise of the group of 10 is something I’m looking forward to, and I find that inspiring. I wish all our friends to have long and blissful ascents and that the descents are short but fruitful.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.