Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 227 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

What inspired me the most was learning how important the point in the heart is. How this spark, this DAAT, is most important on this journey of knowing thyself. I have learned that I need to gain more of a learning group. To learn and study with others on the level of Kabbalah needed. Learned how groups and environment is extremely important as we can all see that in our lives. I wish all of you the best learning experience and for everyone to reach out to learn together and share knowledge. Wish nothing but peace, love, and light to all.

Johan
      Participant

1- connection

2-  I had an opportunity to know myself deeper

3-all love

Sheila
      Participant

This course brings me to the real world. I am beginning to feel the difference from just studying to actually living Kabbalah. My experience in this course has brought the Light to my being and I find myself speaking the principles to others in ordinary conversation, seeing things differently, feeling the connection to all of Nature. I have learned how to pray. I look forward to continuing this journey.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

What inspired me most about this course was the opportunity to explore the Wisdom of Kabbalah and learn about the importance of the kabbalistic group moving forward. I’ve learned that that nagging question I’ve always had has been my point in the heart and I hope my fellow students have found their point in the heart and are ready to continue on their spiritual journey.

Lily
      Participant

Looking forward to practice in a group

Christina
      Participant

I am motivated to continue learning. I feel like I’m starting to understand more.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 227 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.