Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Denys
      Participant

The most inspired me in the course is the connection for good.

What I learned about myself in the process is that my heart need to be changed.

I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development is to grow faster in the awakening in love and see them happy.

David
      Participant

What inspired me most is the descriptions of the “lab”. I have studied such things for decades both in groups and alone. For many months I have delved deeply into several of the KabU books devouring concept after concept and experiencing many changes. I had put off daily effort in this course while I immersed myself in Kabbalistic thought while my point in the heart grew more and more. But I’ve known for some time that this group of ten was to become essential if I were to fully correct my egoistic nature and were to transform into an altruistic nature. I’ve had a very powerful ego and have for many years hoped to find a path to correct it. It is apparent to me that I have found such a path in Kabbalah. I wish for my fellow students to find themselves immersed in the Light and Love of each other and the Creator.

Sauli
      Participant

I wish everyone to keep going forward even how Hard it seems.

Matanah
      Participant

Both books: Kabbalah Experience, and Kabbalah Science… are excellent study resources, very inspirational.  Kabbalah, thus far, has answered all of my questions. I didn’t have the correct vocabulary for what I previously understood to be true. This course is bringing to light that I have many more areas of correction to address. My desire is to continue to grow with my fellow students and that their desire is to continue learning Kabbalah.

Liss
      Participant

prayer comes from the heart this was enlightenment to me. I have a friend that I’m helping going through a difficult time right now, did not know it was helping me advance in spirituality, I wish to my fellow students to keep practicing everyday keep nurturing the desire for connection.

Ricki
      Participant

What most inspired me about this course was learning about how the lab works. When working to build a collective desire and draw focus toward helping the group aka other points in the heart, I now know to expect some difficulties that are in fact good, such as conflict or discomfort that can allow me to identify my ego, and when confusion or absence of fulfilment is felt, this is darkness inside the egoistic vessel. Despite the fact that the ego is the cause of much unbalance in the world, nature built me as an egoist as part of a greater plan. I am not bad or wrong or broken for being within the degree I find myself in, I can accept and appreciate what the creator has given me and direct my attention toward engaging in the kabbalistic environment. Another part that I enjoyed about this course was the introduction to some specific spiritual concepts and names because it helped me make sense of and relate to these names from previous readings i had done. One last thing, the readings were excellent, particularly the questions and answers from the book The Kabbalah experience, as i deeply related to some of the questions.

To my fellow students: I hope you go past the barrier before me. I hope that you become far greater than me. I hope that you can quench your thirst over and over again and feel peace. I wish you good health and harmony in your lives. I hope for the upper light to surround you

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.