Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

I wish for my peers in this course the patience and diligence to continue to study this wondrous wisdom, and to be guided by the Upper Light to a place where they feel more Equivalence of Form with the Creator.

Anna
      Participant

What inspired me most was learning that as we go through each world, its not the world that changes but that our perception sharpens as we go.

I learned that I have to leave the confines of my home and unite with similar people to help them move forward which in turn helps me move forward on the path.

I wish for everyone to enjoy this journey.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Hello. I was inspired by learning that the worlds are within me. Every world becomes more defined.

Everything is so new to me and I need to slow down in my daily readings and apply bestowing more for practice.

I wish we learn to acquire the ability to help the group connect. How we can apply KABBALAH for healing.
      <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

Abe Tapia
      Participant

I learn how to connect with kabbalah teachers,  and kabbalah books, while learning how to use the Internet for my lessons.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

We can be inspired by beauty, kindness, and love,

Peter
      Participant

The group meeting was inspiring. I have learned the importance of striving for that which I cannot achieve alone on the path. That I must exhaust all of my effort so that I can truly know (experientially) that I am helpless if left to my own devices. That state initiates the real prayer that calls the reforming light.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.