Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      francesca
      Participant

I have realised that I struggle with the thought of connection with a group. I am a social person, so I did not expect this.

I wish for the students in this group the highest of spiritual attainment.

Jazmir
      Participant

Learned about reality, society or the group to reveal the Creator.

Thank you.

Inbar
      Participant

It was really great to learn about the workshop and why we are connecting although I am still unclear about the practice of working within the 3 lines.  The entire course and meeting everyone on zoom was really wonderful- Thank you Julian!

Ken
      Participant

unity consciousness.

Paul
      Participant

First, a huge thank-you to Julian and all the others who must have played roles in developing this program.

I was inspired by Julian’s very clear & heartfelt instruction and fund the simple illustrations worked well for me. I loved the practice workshop, it really helped solidify and make tangible what “doing the work” comprises and the immediate impact it produces. I feel home at last, after 50 years of drifting from one spiritual approach to another and I have huge confidence in both the teaching path and the teachers, who have walked ahead of us and clearly have our spiritual progress as their focus. I’m very humbled at your care!

I have learned a couple of unpleasant things about myself; several of my egoistic tendencies surfaced as I reflected on all we are learning and monitored my feelings more closely in various social settings. Lots to work on but I’m very committed & confident to push on.

I wish my fellow students to have a strong will to continue and to push through the inevitable doubts I’m sure our egos will throw at us. And that Kabbalah will make a very real and lasting impact on our views of reality, the Creator and our fellow souls on this planet.

Sandor
      Participant

This course convinced me to take action and focus on what is important.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.