Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bongani
      Participant

I found it intriguing to realize the limited control I have over all aspects of my life, except the choice to continue to connect. This revelation is particularly significant as we are born on different continents and inherit genetic traits, which we might not have chosen if given the option.

Rosie
      Participant

Before I started studying, learning and absorbing Kabbalah I was in a spiritual dark hole, all by myself. I’m not there anymore.

The biggest inspirational experience is to find out, not only am I not meant to be alone on this journey, but that it’s required to connect with others. It may look like such a basic thing for someone who’s kabbalah experience spans many years. But to someone who first realizes this, it’s quite a profound experience.

My prayer for my fellow students…continue to “connect.” It’s a wonderful place to be when you get outside yourself. And to encourage them all to continue to help spread the Light.

I’m so grateful to you all – fellow students, instructors, (those behind the scenes helping to make this all possible), for being here with me during this journey.

I am profoundly thankful…

Kathy
      Participant

I learned that  instead of needing to embark on my spiritual journey alone, as an individual, it is quite the opposite.  The group is essential.

I would wish for my fellow students to be fulfilled, with the equivalence of form with the Creator.  With the cooperation and unity, we all become Light workers.

Shadi
      Participant

I learned and felt that I am in the right place as there are people who look like me and have a point in the heart and are also working hard at it. = Discovering the Creator with all sincerity and sincere intention as well, and striving to imitate the Creator and be equal with him in all his attributes and adhere to him, and that it is not possible to continue in this spiritual state without a group of friends and uniting with them with all sincerity, love and bestowal (and I ask from me and all my brothers and friends in the group to unite the spiritual flames and progress towards achieving the desired goal

Boke
      Participant

What inspired me the most is that I m,ade a lot of progress on feeling more conneted to other people. Also all the new insights I gained while following the courses of the wisdom of Kabbalah were very inspiring and a big motivation to keep on studying the wisdom of Kabbalah.

I learned about myself how my ego is running my life and by knowing more about Kabbalah I developed more tools and awarenenss to more and more rise above my ego in some sityuations.

I wish for my fellow students that they will become very motivated on keep ongoing studying Kabbalah and start to connect to more people with the same intention and life purpose. And by this forming a growing group of people with an elevated awareness and intentions to become truly altruistic to eachother and to the rest of the world.

Sharon
      Participant

What most inspired me most was the process of putting together the pieces of how the group, the text and the teachers all fit into the correct spiritual environment.

I have learned so much about myself and my egoistic desires and how I want to be the opposite. So many revelations about the Creator such as that he is the “good that does good” and “there is no else beside him” are now guideposts for how I try to live my life.

For my fellow students I wish that they found through the work what they were looking for and continue on with the process. I look forward to connecting more with all of them in the future sessions.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.