Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Katel
      Participant

1a: What inspired me most is the fact that spirituality cannot be achieved alone through any intellect, wisdom, education etc., but only through conscious Connection using the two forces of Reality – the Force of Bestowal and the Force of Reception; and practiced as a second nature only within a Spiritual Environment or group.

1b: In the whole process, i have learned that i am an egoist by nature and by default. And that i am gifted with the choice to chose Life through developing a 2nd Nature in an enabling spiritual environment to come to the level of a Human and back to the original vessel of Adam Harishon in a balanced equivalence of quality to the Creator.

1c:  I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development a fruitful Connection above all egoistic desires and the blessing of the Force of Love and Bestowal from the Creator.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

I’ve taken the Strucutred Learning Path quite slowly. I started Kabbalah Revealed in August 2021, and then Kabbalah Revealed Part 2 in August 2022. In a year between I was reading a lot of Kabbalistic text, watching Kabbalah Explained Simply on Youtube, getting accustomed to Kabbalah way of thinking. I went through some internal changes also. Then I reached a ‘saturation point’ when I sensed I needed a group. All I wanted was information about a Ten, how does it work, why do it, everything…And strangely Kabbalah Explained Simply talked more and more of a group and more and more text came to me that talked about a group. Kabbalah in Action made it clearer what a group is, Kabbalah Experience even more, with the peak at the end of this lecture.
      It is so profound that my need to know something has led me so linearly to answers. It could be called a path. And now I’m off to Graduate Environment where I hope I will meet you all, my friends.

Anna
      Participant

I think what inspired me the most was changing the environment. I am in the process of actually doing that and it was good to know that I was making the right move.

I have learned so much about myself from all these courses, and I am going to continue on.

I wish my fellow students love and peace and I hope that they too continue on this journey

Maria-Powers
      Participant

I’ve been inspired to not give-up, continue with the studies, the group, and teacher. Surely be connected.
      I’ve learned disciplined…stay focused.
      I wish that my fellow students annul their ego…I pray for them, to bestow every moment.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

I myself feel that the lessons and the teacher in this course have been GREAT awesome and have inspired me to take the GE CLASSES.

katy
      Participant

This course really exposed in me the struggle with seeking a group. The constant fear of not being properly available for them, or the inverse and having it take over and cause my absence in my family and career. It’s all such a balancing act and I’m beginning to see that is EXACTLY why we need a group- to help us sort the pieces, create an environment for all of us to begin joining together as one the way the Creator is also as one, and to uncover in us the various needs for correction (in a way family and friends cannot). Kind of a mind melter this one… I appreciate having found this University and I feel deep gratitude to the Creator and the friends for the fortune of having my path be reveled to me.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.