Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter
      Participant

The live group session was really special. It felt great to be there with others who are finding out about kabbalah as I am.

Liss
      Participant

I am inspired to have met another’s like me, that are in the same journey. I have so much to experience and to learn I am looking forward to all.

I wish love and light to all my classmates and to keep nurturing the desire and keep learning about our true path

Gabrielle
      Participant

The explanation between bestowal for bestowal and reception for bestowal.  Initially it made more sense for bestowal to bestowal to be higher than the other, however slowly through the description my perception of this concept has developed differently.

suzanne
      Participant

I was most inspired by the lesson 5–i don’t have to know everything but can be on the path and know a little better how to turn down the ego and that there are methods to the middle line.  I learned about my nature and that action that builds into habit can reveal the surrounding light–it seems to be so, my life is just a little better when I focus on the goal, I don’t know why, I just know it does even when I perceive difficulty.

I want for fellow students what i want for myself–to perceive the Creator and connect with others through the Kabbalah environment of books, teachers, and the group by learning how to be in a group of like minded people.

Shalom

Emiwodew
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course is that “reception for bestowal” is on a higher degree than “bestowal for bestowal”. I thank you my instructor and fellow students for this.

Sauli
        Participant

Me too!

Peter
      Participant

What inspired me most about this course was the live group session. I have never experienced anything quite like it. I felt such a strong connection with people who had been complete strangers only minutes before.

For my fellow students, I wish them the strength and support they need to stay on the path.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.