Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Margaret
      Participant

I think what I have learned most about myself is that I am more aware of my weaknesses. At the same time, I have learned that it is only through the recognition of my weaknesses that I can seek to walk the path of overcoming my ego, so I can learn to bestow upon others. This is where networking with other points in the heart to ignite the spark of love within each other becomes more important.

Iggy
      Participant

I’ve learned how important connection is.. especially the quality of that connection

Aleksandar Milic
      Participant

I can say that the whole module covered everything we have learned so far and that the final part was presented as a presentation of a picture of an artist who invested himself, his effort in it. I must also say that the very concept and manner of teaching was concise and clear, which further motivated me. Personally, Kabbalah reconciled my previous knowledge and doubts in a clear and pleasant way, and also showed how little I know. For my fellow students, I have a desire to continue to stay together on the path of light accompanied by Kabbalah to the ultimate goal.

Mark
      Participant

I’ve learned that I have a lot to correct, and that it’ll likely be a slow, back-and-forth ascent up the ladder. I look forward to supporting my fellow students in this journey, and helping them however I can along the way.

Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

What inspires me the most is the importance of a group in a Kabbalistic journey, I don’t know in the past we are using it as a reference point for the right side. Thank you so much for the course.

Trip
      Participant

In this course I felt very strongly my fear of my journey with KabU as being an overly intellectual sequence of online courses telling me all the work is in connection and only offering online forums to connect with other students. The yearning for a spiritual group to work with directly, in real-time conversation, became so strong I almost stopped. I’m still in awe that it was in this moment of despair that I discovered the next step after this course was to join the graduate environment, which seems to be an answer to my yearning. I don’t fully understand what has happened here yet, but I think it will point me towards a greater understanding of how it feels to navigate between the left and right to find the middle within myself.

For my fellow students, I wish that they may find the potential for any environment they are in to be spiritual, and to be graced by the Light to overcome the pull of egoism in ways they couldn’t even imagine was possible.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.