Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      BEN
      Participant

i am truly inspired by learning that i can correct what i can not correct – with the help of the group and the Creator

zohreh
      Participant

1. Inspiration for me, stories and pictures and explanations of the master

2. I realized from what stage in the group I should reach what stage, in fact, I was a little confused in the previous weeks, but by passing this week’s lessons, what I learned became organized.

3- We can achieve perfection together and by taking care of each other

Yajaira
      Participant

Love the lessons. I am very excited to start working a group. I wish my fellow students to succeed in the spiritual path.

Sandra
      Participant

Thank you…this course clarified a lot of my questions. It was very eye opening. I am looking fwd to continue my spiritual evolution with my friends.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

This course boosted my point in the heart. Julian is a great instructor.my wish for my friends is spiritual attainment and connection.

i hope to be able to establish a group in my country and put to practice everything taught. Shalom.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.