Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      julie
      Participant

“It’s not enough to say that I adhered to the Creator, that I woke up in the morning with the thought of Him and accepted everything that happens as coming from Him. However, if I want to actually realize this principle in its correct state, I have to fulfill it in the group. This is what the entire work is about. -”  this statement inspired me the most.

I found out that I am not in control of my life.

My wish for my fellow students is that they continue on in Kabbalah and give their heart to the Ten.

Thank you, Julian!

All the best,

Julie

martin
      Participant

Inspiration No. 1. The responsibility we have to rise above our egos particularly in relation to our differences with others. Not for ourselves but for the sake of all created creatures. I have also found in myself not as many dark places as I feared at the beginning. My path through my somewhat lengthy and chequered life came into focus as progress to a much better outcome of evolution.

For the rest of you, I really hope that you will achieve all that you desire for the good of humanity and this corporeal world of ours. I hope we can meet up again in the not to distant future.

Łukasz
      Participant

I write this after some time. I am getting ready to join the graduation environment. After this time, I am certain that this is the right path. Workshop experience was something different. I felt like I had done this before. The feeling of familiarity was strange and hard to explain. It’s something like remembering the future states of connection.

Vince
      Participant

Learned that I cant do anything alone to correct myself, also learned that others are my responsibility which is inspirational because I used to feel the opposite about people. What I learned about myself is that the closer I get to finishing  the more the game of  my ego starts trying to pull and distract me me in other directions etc. Its starting to feel like theres a real fight now

Tydus
      Participant

Kabbalah speaks to me. I have been wanting to find this since before I can remember. It’s all that matters to me to be with friends; all heart; connecting; loving and praying to All Mighty Most Beautiful for him to transform my 10 + the other 800,000,000 10’s still to come.

This is the most powerful domain of knowledge in existence; Come and taste for yourself; He’s good that does good.

This is my experience. You might feel different.

Shalom

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

This whole course was the icing on the cake as far as preparation for what is to come. I learned how to better keep myself in check and now I’m paying a little more attention to the friends so that I can build on their intention and keep the floor open for their voices.
      Thank you for everything, Julian and friends!

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.