Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 478 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Greg
      Participant

Thank you for putting this together. I learned that when I first encountered Kabbalah, I was not ready for it except for knowing it was there. My desire to learn the subject matter at the time was purely egoistic. I realized that there is no such thing as an accident. My interest and desire to revisit Kabbalah was piqued during another life event. Fortunately, I came across the Kabbalah revealed playlist on Youtube, which I watched over several days before deciding I needed to have more structure in my learning path.

I pray for all of us that the Creator will help us to become one. We cannot do it without his help and we can’t do it without each other.

Hai Mag
      Participant

Thank you for the amazing Course!

1. The knowledge about how my mind works, that the world outside is the reflection of what is inside of my mind.
      2. I have learnt that I need to learn even more..
      3. I hope that fellow students will find answers for their questions and that they will live their life purposefuly and together with Creator.

Koena
      Participant

I am inspired by the fact that just by reading the course material and participating in the course, the radiance or illuminaion of the Upper Light is already having an impact in my life. I can’t wait to study the Zohar and immerse myself in this wisdom.

Ranga
      Participant

What inspired was the clarity of the Teachings and the Instructors’ method of imparting  that teaching.

I learnt more about myself in the course of these few weeks than I have done in the last 6 decades of my life. I realize that I still have a long way to go before I can experience or attain this Equivalence of Form with Our Creator. I realize how compassionate He is and why He separated us from Him.

I wish my fellow students that they will all strive to become one with one heart.

Love you all.

Ranga

AmandaNZ
      Participant

I feel I have only understood and learned a tiny amount of this wisdom but I am inspired by the statements that I do not need to understand everything perfectly, I can progress simply by trying to understand, by just reading and immersing myself in the teaching. In the process I have felt certain that the wisdom of kaballah is the right path, the only path that will provide me with answers to life’s most profound questions.

I wish for all my fellow students to learn and understand a little more each day and to keep going even when they don’t feel that they are.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 478 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.