Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 478 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Karina Menchaca
      Participant

What most inspired me was knowing that no matter which path each of us decide to take, at the end, “goodness” as I see it, will triumph over egoism, which means that we will all go back to the creator.

I have learned that I can work on myself to be better, which brings me closer to the creator.

I wish them to never give up on their journeys, no matter the obstacles they encounter.

Sonjia Coley
      Participant

I wish my fellow students connection with the Creator.

Marie
      Participant

I was searching for many things that I found in kabbalah. I will continue this course because life start making sense fr me

JamesM
      Participant

For me, the most inspiring lesson/insight of this course is the fact that each and every sensation, experience or emotion that we encounter in this world is, in fact, the Thought of the Creator expressing Itself to us in a way that we can understand – and that the key to spiritual growth, the whole point of our existence – is to understand correctly – that is, to attain – oneness with the Creator through equivalence of form, through aligning our will, our intention, with His. So simple yet profound.

As for what I’ve learned about myself, it would have to be that my notion about my “free will”, which I’ve developed over decades of “spiritual seeking”, has been solidly confirmed by the teachings of Kabbalah: the only matter about which we have a choice is to either “go with the flow” (take the Path of Love) or to try in vain to “swim upstream” (take the Path of Pain). Either way, the Creator will get us where He (and we, whether we realize it or not) wants us to be. We can choose whether to walk with Him, hand in hand, or be dragged kicking and screaming. That’s the only choice we have to make. Everything else has already been decided by Him. I thought I’d have a problem with that. But I don’t, because I realize that the Creator only wants the very best for me, always – whether I know what that is or not. And more often than not, I don’t.

I was also struck by the lesson that, when I feel like things are going well, like I understand what’s going on and that life is under control is when I am, in fact, “farthest” from the Creator and most lost. The truth is, when I’m feeling desperately lost, hopeless and on the verge of giving up is when I am “closest” to the Creator. This was a real “game changer” for me. Realizing this completely changed my perspective.

As for my fellow students, I wish for your desire to learn and develop spiritually to grow and strengthen until it is a raging fire within you. May your intention to be close to the Creator compel you to make rapid spiritual progress, and may your progress, in turn,  be an inspiration to others, so that we might all return “home” that much sooner.

I was blessed with patience, the understanding “I” have nothing to do, “I” have to allow the Creator to communicate and bestow upon me as my intention gets corrected. It might sound like not much but I was a fighter, I fought my whole life to “get to”, even to the Creator. Now I am learning to sit, and be please with the notion there’s nothing to fight as there is nothing but Him. And be thankful even for the moments of what I perceive as painful correction. And, I feel like those things that were important in my life up to a few weeks ago now are peripherals, a play playing itself out as I watch it unfolding. As if I see the whole world from higher above, including more, seeing more connection. Thank you.

Walter
      Participant

I understood why Kabbalah was calling to me in this moment.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 478 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.