Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 484 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      William Taylor
      Participant

This course liberated my knowledge about creation it also baffled me on a few things it spoke about.  I have decided to be (Chazaq) steadfast determined to become one with our creator therefore I wish to become one with all of you in an intention to bring forth our creators hearts desire that we all become one and become one with him therefore making the two one the Creator the creation.

SAJI
      Participant

1.The clarity on the purpose of Creation.

2.My helplessness in understanding the truth as it is

3.May every student endure the process of correction patiently through Him

Jo Fakour
      Participant

It has expanded my vision of the Creator and the Universe.  Also, my view of my life purpose is changing.

AU
      Participant

This course has changed my world view and my whole outlook on life.

I learnt that there are only two realities, the will to bestow and the will to receive, and all the suffering of

the world will cease when the will to receive attain equivalence of form with the will to bestow. These truths

are startling ,sublime and brilliant which cannot be found or stated so clearly in religions and philosophies.

I learnt that i am created as a will to receive pleasure, so i need not to be ashamed of it and feel guilty because of it, I just need to transform my intention- how liberating to me!

Sincerely hope that we can grow together and fulfill the purpose of our creation.

marek
      Participant

I see now how the group of ten can change the universe. Lets not wait any longer. It is the time. Use your own smartness, to get there. We are the change.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

1) the balance and clarity of feeling that I am where I supposed to be with my soul family.

2) learned that there are others like me and there is a structure in which I do not have to figure all of this out on my own (Thank-You).

3) I wish my fellow students rise to the Creator and feel the Ultimate love He has for His Creatures.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 484 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.