Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 484 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dan
      Participant

Learning about the fundamentals was really important to me.

I learned I have a long way to go but I’m excited for the next semester.

I hope my fellow students stay with the program and find The Creator.

Shel
      Participant

1) What most inspired me in the course?

I literally yelled out: “FINALLY!!!” a number of times during this course. (Finally hearing another human say these things as truth.) This was one of the most validating experiences of my life. Finally the inside and outside realities are merging.

2) What have I learned about myself in the process?

To be honest, not very much. I have always felt very dissociated from the human character that I am playing in this current life. It’s just a video game character, one of many. It’s a temporary vehicle that I am using to interface with this experience. I feel exhausted with the entire human experience. I want to be done with it very badly.. but given the chance to do something different, I wouldn’t even know what else to do. I can’t imagine anything new from inside of this program.

3) What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish for all of us to progress as fast as possible. I want nothing less peace on earth, and all of humanity to finally work together. I don’t want to wait another minute for this. I want us to be born.

Adebiyi Dayspring
      Participant

I learnt that there is a correct way of using my will to receive.

Scott
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?
      Learning that changing my intention from “for myself” to “for others” or “for the sake of the Creator” is like stepping through a portal where the impossible becomes not only possible, but certain. On one hand, the Creature’s success (my success) depends solely on its effort (my effort) to transform from receiving for selfish intentions to altruistic intentions – an impossible task. It would seem we are doomed, and that’s what it feels like at times on the journey. Nevertheless, because of the Creator’s love and insight, the Creature’s intention to do the impossible counts as a likeness in quality with the spiritual world and access is granted. You work like it depends only upon you and have faith that it depends only upon the Creator. Both are required. It’s a beautiful balance.

What have I learned about myself in the process?
      I have learned that I really want to attain/ascend. I will do the work, and I will have the faith. I must; I cannot see any other way.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      I wish for my fellow students to make it their life’s purpose to attain and ascend.

Maria
      Participant

This course has been a complete revelation to me. My first existential crisis was at 7-8. Ever since I wished I could find the meaning of life. I tried so many paths, but this is the first time I really feel I’m home. There is a very special sign for me. In the past, I would get into something (from psychoanalysis to Buddhism or whatever) and I would want to “share” it with my people. This is the first time I’m completely focused in my process. And although that would be what could sound “egotistic”, I know is quite the opposite. For the first time I feel something “superior to me”; and respect for each person’s own process.

To my fellow students I can only say thank you for being here, as I will need at least 9 of you to help me; and I have the will to be one of your 9. 🙂

Dr Jim
      Participant

This course has not been what I expected. I can see parallels with other ‘spiritual stuff’ I have dabbled in to answer the big questions. But ultimately I have been kidding myself that I am somehow special. I have been feeding a self-image without really getting to grips with that inner yearning because it would have meant taking a cold hard look at myself.  Here we have a scientific practical process by which I can nurture the ‘point in the heart’. I wish my fellow students love, light and revelation.

Rae
        Participant

Thank you Maria! I’m glad you exist and we’re on this journey together ❤️

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 484 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.