Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 505 through 510 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beth
      Participant

Hello to all my fellow travelers. I was most inspired by the dedication of all the KABU staff. Your patience and thoroughness was really appreciated. Thank you. Also, being an educator myself, I was impressed with the design and layering of course information. This made learning so much easier. One suggestion however, being in Australia I don’t get to participate in the interactive Sunday Q and A sessions with Tony due to the time difference. 🙁
      What have I learned about myself in the process? I’ve learned that I’m not alone. There is a whole community out there exploring these big questions with me. I’m really pleased that you are there.
      What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? JOY!

Virginia
      Participant

We tend to make things more difficult than what they really are, I need to take into my heart that I can be everything the creator intended for me. The things that I have had to do in the past weeks have taken up so much time…caring for a parent who hasjust turne 98, who is very fail and needs me now. This is okay…as long as I nurture my desire.

George
      Participant

I wish for all my fellow students to reach equivalence of form with The Creator

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

When I started this course I was a what this and what that person but I have to say that I have become a Wow person meaning that instead of what is equivalence of form ??????? and now is WOW…how beautiful is equivalence of form. To my fellow students move foward halt if you must and continue on. Blessings !!

Voldsom Kraft
      Participant

Something I learned about myself is that some of the dreams I would have beginning in childhood are finally making sense. I used to be disturbed by them. Now I am more comfortable because I understand what they meant. These courses are soo good. I also used to feel like a failure because i couldn’t feel satisfied in my families religious practices. They were content and I needed more but more what? Now I see that this was what I needed all along.

Jani
      Participant

I was inspired by the fact that the knowledge should be internalized and not studied – many years ago I had the yearning for understanding Kabbalah and I bought a book by Avraham Finkel, but I had trouble making sense of it. Now I read it with another perception.

I have learned that my egocentrism was part of my nature that I could not dislodge by myself. I also learned that God is the only power – present in every event in our life  – good or bad – as perceived by the self.

I wish for my fellow students that which I wish for myself: the probability to continue with the course, the time to internalize the information, and finally to touch on/reach the equivalence of form.

I thank the presenters for using the same symbols and building the knowledge layer on layer. Thank you for your dedication and passion.

Viewing 6 posts - 505 through 510 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.