Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 493 through 498 (of 536 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Virginia
      Participant

I now have to continue with reading the books I bought. I would love to continue into Kabu two, need to have my husbands okay about the funding. It wil come when the time is right.

Virginia
      Participant

Having a clearer understanding of the collective soul has been what is inspiring me. Being one!

Julie
      Participant

I was inspired by the whole book, Kabbalah Revealed ad particularly Week 5 interactive work. I feel that my own Christian faith has, in some ways been validated/reinforced.  I hope that anyone taking this course comes away with at least some of the positivity I feel.

Yajaira
      Participant

Tony´s  videos have been very inspiring for me. Before finding Tony Kosinec and KabU in youtube I had approached the kabbalah more from an intellectual point of view. Now, I am paying more attention to the feelings and sensations. I wish for my fellow students  a great connection with the light, peace and progress in their spiritual development.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

I can´t say what was the most inspireing of this course. I am very relieved to find that the world I live in acctually makes sense. Now I have a better sense of direction in life and especially  in my spiritaul development.

I appreciate this knowledge more than I can say. It is for me THE most important piece of the puzzle I have ever come across, and I´ve been searching and researching for just about 20 years.

Thank you KabU!

Mike
      Participant

Some truths are harder to accept than others, because I have to empty my hands to accept them. The course for me has been a study in why I readily drop some baggage, but not so readily the rest. I wish for fellow students to receive the time and energy they need to keep engaged at the level needed for this study.

Viewing 6 posts - 493 through 498 (of 536 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.