Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 2. Understanding Our Human Nature Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Replies

“Love Shall Cover All Transgressions”

Thank you very much for this approach! The others are mirrors, I’m projecting my flavors on them (and on the reality, as I see it). I can use what I see and I don’t like to correct my egoistic desire.

What makes beauty is the corrections I go through. Then, as a result, I will see the love I have been able to expand in my vision. And this is what I will love to see.

ARD51306
      Participant

T

Change always begins within yourself, and that’s a powerful notion to keep in mind. It may not always be easy to remember, but once you start implementing it, you’ll notice its profound impact. Although change may not happen as swiftly as we desire, rest assured that it does work its magic in due time. So embrace the journey of personal growth and transformation, for it holds the key to unlocking incredible possibilities in your life!

paula
      Participant

A lovely insight from a committed relationship.  I am single and learning about what I may bring forward into my next relationship.  One of the biggest game changers for me was seeing the relationship as a separate space that needed to be nurtured, respected and cultivated and not only an extension of me, my wants or desires.  If this respect isn’t reciprocated then I suspect a troubling future.

Miguel Luis
      Participant

Very critical, I am.

Andreanne
      Participant

This 1st lesson is so true!
      How often do I notice how different my partner and I are, and silently think how “he” should be.  I’m just now wondering if his thoughts are the same towards me! Whether he thinks his perspective is always the best. How I should be more like him… Yes we “are” seeing ourselves in the other, and yes the other is helping us grow out of it, and carry it outward towards the rest of humanity.

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

I see only myzelf in the other

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.