Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 2. Understanding Our Human Nature Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cristina
      Participant

love is the answer Tas, thank you

I don’t want a relationship, for years now, in fact it gives me the creeps to even think about it… so I expect to find out what is wrong with me…

Graphic Unity
      Participant

A great lesson, but I loved the very first suggestion: “you know what I love about you? Everything. Simply brilliant.

Mohamed Saidu Bah
      Participant

Hi  am agree with if  we  remain untouched by   by the behavior  of  our partner  if  leave our like and dislike  aside and accept what we cannot change it will work perfectly each side will be a merror to  leart the teaching of life.the devine plan allways work for the benefits of all .

thank you

William Taylor
      Participant

We Know we can’t change each other  The change for the better comes from within. But sometimes we do attempt to change one another. Now I see my spouse is my gauge to check my my inner progress.

Soraziz
      Participant

I don’t know what will happen when I’ll just accept him as he is. I am reading the Love manual with Kab-U but he is not. Won’t he use it to fulfill his own ego at my expense?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.