Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 2. Understanding Our Human Nature Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

• This topic has 98 replies, 74 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by peter.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      peter
      Participant

i am constantly changing for the better more accomodating and less reactive

Miho
      Participant

I was abused by ex husband, so this lesson flash back my memories and it hurt.

we tried this but did not work at all.

Monique
      Participant

Whenever I feel like I need to communicate my dislike of something to my child, I first say it to myself in the mirror. This helps me to not say anything too harsh or hypocritical.  Most of the time, I just end of telling my child about how I was going to criticize him about something and then I realized how the judgement was with in me because of some past trauma. It still open the conversion, but with deeper meanings because I get to share my shadow work revelation.  In the past, we would just yell at each other, hold resentment, and never build a healthy relationship.  I am so grateful to be awake, conscious, and becoming a better person for myself & my children.

Christianne
      Participant

dank voor dit  inzicht,  elke verandering  begint  bij mezelf , evenwicht in een relatie  is nodig,  liefde   is geduldig en  helpt ons groeien naar elkaar

Dante Yigael
      Participant

I find myself becoming less demanding of my partner to change and focusing more on what I need to change to become a better partner.

“Love Shall Cover All Transgressions”

Thank you very much for this approach! The others are mirrors, I’m projecting my flavors on them (and on the reality, as I see it). I can use what I see and I don’t like to correct my egoistic desire.

What makes beauty is the corrections I go through. Then, as a result, I will see the love I have been able to expand in my vision. And this is what I will love to see.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.